Township Rubber Satchel
Township statement industrial glamour with our handmade rubber satchel upcycled from the inner tubing of "lorry"/truck tires. It features a generously sized single main compartment with a large inner slip pocket, and several additional pockets alongside fully adjustable triple-stud buckle closures for easy access and a comfortable shoulder strap with the option of wearing it across the body or over the shoulder its versatility will ensure this is your new go-to staple.
Handcrafted by Rubberpro a collective of women, transforming discarded tires into toys and accessories, who live and work in the Makhaza Township, Cape Town.
- 14"h x 5"d x 11"w
- 21" strap drop
- Strap and buckle closure
- Deep interior slip pocket
- Four exterior pockets with strap and buckle fastners
- Crafted from the inner tubes of truck tires
- Shine with car leather upholstery conditioner
- Made in the Makhaza Township, Cape Town