Zulu Girl Pillow Cover
Inspired by modern art, the beautiful, Zulu Girl Decorative Pillow from Tretchikoff is a vintage statement piece that will bring a sense of tranquillity to any room or sofa in your living space. This décor piece is both striking and functional.
Having being entrusted with Vladimir Tretchikoff’s legacy, life story and the copyright to his images by the Tretchikoff family, the Tretchikoff Foundation seeks to protect, preserve and expand the knowledge of his life and works, and to ignite as many courageous and creative hearts as possible.
Tretchikoff's eccentric spirit is captured best in his quote "Express your passion. Do what you love. No matter what." His famous images have been turned into creative and practical homeware items such as these scatter pillows so that every person who loves and is inspired by his work and tenacious spirit can have a piece of him in their home.
- 24"h x 24"w before insert
- Inserts: 24"h x 24"w polyester sold separately
- Front panel: Digital print on polytwill
- Back panel: Dark grey cotton and polyester blend upholstery fabric with a plush velour texture
- Made in Cape Town South Africa
- The vintage printed cushion cover from Tretchikoff is made from a high quality polytwill and cotton blend. The high quality inks have been locked and sealed into the fabric, making this décor accessory washable. Washing instructions can be found inside the cushion